It’s #FlashbackFriday! It is isn’t it? Yes, yes it is! And it is time for another episode from The Wayback Machine! We’re turning the clock back to June 3rd, 2011 and an episode of The Shrinking Man Project. The plan for this episode was to feature the live recording of The Shrinking Man Project, but the recording suffered a couple of power failures, so this is a regular episode of the podcast featuring audio recorded on Monday afternoon at Balticon 45. You can hear in the audio that all of our voices were very hoarse for talking all weekend long. Our topic for Balticon was Exercise and Creativity.
Thanks again to everyone who came out to the live show.
Enjoy the show. See you next time!
Show notes included below.
- Live from Balticon, part 1
- Tried to restart the recording…
- Live from Balticon, part 2
- Weigh in
- Week in review
- The Con exercise program
- Don’t forget to eat.
- The Balticon Experience
- Lessons learned. Change your batteries!
- Moving forward. Vacation from the vacation. Gotta recover the voice.
- Feedback! – next week.
- Sign off
- Leave comments on the blog at http://theshrinkingmanproject.com
- E-mail at Doc@theshrinkingmanproject.com
- Voice mail at (240) 745-5022
- Join the Fans of the Shrinking Man Project on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter @Scaleslea
- If you have a podcast, send me your promos!
- Leave a review on iTunes or Podcast Alley.
- Tell your friends about the podcast.
- Feel free to leave something in the tip jar.
- Have a good week! Keep losing that weight.
- End credits
Mentioned on the show: